Polycarbonate Machine Grade
Machine-Grade Polycarbonate is a transparent, amorphous thermoplastic with excellent dimensional stability. It exhibits superior impact strength and rigidity over a wide range of service temperatures and is often used for structural applications where transparency and impact strength are essential—such as lenses, manifolds, site glasses and machine guards. Machine-Grade Polycarbonate suits a wide variety of electrical applications as well because of its high dielectric strength, low moisture absorption, excellent flammability rating and resistance to acid solutions. Machine-Grade polycarbonate is manufactured from FDA approved resin.
Grades and Colors
Natural and black
- 20% Glass fiber reinforced (natural)
- Resistance to acid solutions
- Econmical thermal performance
- Good dielectric properties
Standard Shapes and Forms:
- Sheet: .250" - 4" thick
- Rod: .125" - 12" diameter
- Tube: .375" - 8" OD / .250" - 7.75" ID
- Other Forms: Film and profiles, Sheet - see Polycarbonate under Glazing and Construction Materials
- The range of sizes and shapes are grade specific, order minimums may apply. Please contact us for more information.