High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) exhibits the properties of high impact strength, abrasion resistance, and low coefficient of friction. The material is also moisture, stain and odor resistant, and is FDA approved to be used in the food processing industry. The material's durability makes it ideally suited for a variety of applications such as water tanks, chute linings and numerous industrial uses.
Upon request we will cut to size or machine for your specific application.
- Meets FDA/USDA food handling guidelines
- Chemical- and corrosion- resistant
- No moisture absorption
- High tensile strength
- Thermoforming performance
Standard Shapes and Forms:
- Sheet: .50” – 1” thick
- Boards are textured on both sides with a pebble like finish
- Color coded options available